Computer Graphics, Image Processing and Artificial Intelligence – CGIPAI 2022
Call for Papers:
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original, unpublished research and recent developments in Computational Sciences. All accepted papers will be included in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series
and indexed by Scopus, EI Engineering Index, Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (included in ISI Web of Science), and several other indexing services.
The manuscripts of up to 14 pages
, written in English
and formatted according to the Springer LNCS templates, should be submitted electronically via EasyChair
. Please, do not forget to selet this thematic track (Computer Graphics, Image Processing and Artificial Intelligence) at the time of registering and submitting your paper at EasyChair.
The most recent versions of the Templates
are available for download from this link
The LaTeX2e Proceedings Templates
are also available in the scientific authoring platform Overleaf.
Please also make sure to follow Springer’s authors’ guidelines
Papers must be based on unpublished original work and must be submitted to ICCS only. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper.
CompCompComputer Graphics, Image Processing and Artificial Intelligence are three of the most popular, exciting and hot domains in Computational Sciences. The three areas share a broad range of applications in many different fields, and new impressive developments are arising every year. This workshop is aimed at providing a forum for discussion about new techniques, algorithms, methods, and technologies in any of those areas as well as their applications to science, engineering, industry, education, health, and entertainment. The interplay between any two of these areas is also of interest for this workshop. The workshop is part of the activities of the Horizon 2020 European project PDE-GIR, but it is open to researchers and practitioners working in these areas. We invite prospective authors to submit their contributions for fruitful interdisciplinary cooperation and exchange of new ideas and experiences, as well as to identify new issues and challenges, and to shape future directions, trends for research.
IPotential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Geometric and Solid Modeling & Processing, CAD/CAM/CAE, Curve/Surface Reconstruction
- Computer Graphics Techniques, Algorithms, Software and Hardware
- Computer Animation and Video Games
- Virtual and Augmented Reality, Virtual Environments and Autonomous Agents
- Computer Graphics Applications (Science, Engineering, Education, Health, Industry, Entertainment)
- Image Processing techniques
- Image Processing processes (e.g., image denoising, image deblurring, image segmentation, image reconstruction, depth estimation, 3D surface restoration)
- Image Processing applications
- Evolutionary and Nature-Inspired Algorithms (evolutionary programming, genetic algorithms)
- Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Mining
- Swarm Intelligence and Swarm Robotics
- Bio-informatics and bio-engineering
- Natural Computing, Soft Computing and Evolutionary Computing
- Artificial Intelligence Applications
- Interplay among some of the previous areas.